There is no greater honor than when you trust me to take your branding photos, to attract your next level clients.
Before I took my long-time passion for photography and became a full-time entrepreneur, I got my degree in Advertising, and I worked for major companies in marketing and sales.
Now, I get to blend my extensive business and marketing experience with my creative side...
The result is that I create photos which are spot-on for your unique visual brand. You’ll receive photos that you will be proud of and excited to share!
I grew up in Vermont and New Jersey and then I lived in Boston for many years. I moved to California in 2007 and quickly adapted to the lifestyle of a Cali girl.
As an avid lover of all things outdoors, I take pride in running an environmentally conscious business.
When I'm not photographing, I can be found surfing, biking, hiking, camping, traveling or practicing yoga.
As a eco-conscious business owner, here’s my promise to you:
I'm a certified green business
I've been recognized by the California Green Business Network as a green business after implementing multiple eco-friendly upgrades to my business
Green photo studio
In my photo studio I use non-toxic cleaning products, I offer reusable water bottles and mugs and cloth napkins. No single use plastics!! Whenever available, I offer green beauty products to my clients.
I choose my vendors carefully
Whenever possible, I choose to work with vendors who are committed to ethical and sustainable practices.
Green business practices
I consistently use green business practices to keep a light carbon footprint.
I speak up for mother earth
I use my platform of photography and my voice to shine a light on environmental best practices to promote the betterment of mother earth.
I'm an activist
I am deeply involved in local green business organizations. I vote and campaign for earth-friendly initiatives that are important to me.
I give a portion of my sales
A portion of my sales are donated to environmentally focused organizations - specifically I give monthly to the Natural Resource Defense Counsel and GreenPeace, as well as supporting local organizations.
Hello! I'm Marcy Browe, a San Diego Branding Photographer.
I specialize in magazine-style photos for businesses who care about the impression they make and the impact they create.
A few more things about me:
- My grandfather was a professional photographer
- I’m a really good parallel parker (parking on the streets of Boston in the winter can really teach a girl how to get any car into tight spaces)
- I met my husband in 1989 in New Jersey. We re-connected in California in 2012. Fate and cupid had big plans for us!
- I have 16-year old a cat named Guinness
- I’ve seen over 400 concerts, and counting
- I especially love experiencing live music at music festivals
- I’ve surfed in Canada (I don’t recommend it without a thick wetsuit, gloves and booties!)
- I played lacrosse in high school and college
- My first camera was a 1970s Yashica with a 50mm lens
- I’d choose yoga pants over high heels any day
- I love a really good red wine, but I’ll happily drink a mediocre glass too! #NotPicky