“Where do you want the action to happen?”
This is one of the first questions I ask my branding clients during the planning phase of their photoshoot.
I have a photo studio in Oceanside that can be fully customized for your branding photoshoot. This is where I create a personalized scenes for my photo subjects. I have sofas and side tables and lots of pillows and props that can be used to create the perfect backdrop for your photoshoot. I’ve got multiple colored backdrops at my studio and lots of room to play!
My studio is usually where we start the day – I have the hair and makeup professional come to my studio where you get pampered. This is how we begin your magazine-worthy celebrity experience of your photoshoot.
I LOVE having my own photo studio. But I also love going to other locations too. Often, photoshoot days consist of going to multiple locations so we can tell a variety of stories in your branding photos.
I know many locations in Southern California where we can create the photoshoot of your dreams.
- Need a modern white kitchen for your food blog photos? I’ve got you covered!
- Want to capture yourself with a team in a modern office setting? I know the perfect spot!
- Looking for the perfect green field that you can run in? Ohhhh I know a great place!
- Want a Greek-inspired backdrop? Yes! Let me take you to the ideal location.
- Do you need a park where dogs are welcome? More importantly, I know where NOT to go!
- Need a skyline at sunset behind you? I know exactly where and when to take this photo.
Leave it to me to produce the perfect photoshoot for you. I’ve got a whole arsenal of locations that I can suggest for you. And more importantly, I know which locations are not ideal for certain scenarios.
Once I understand the scope of what you need covered, I will create a plan, a timeline and an agenda for your day. Leave it to me to be the producer, location scout, talent wrangler, glam squad coordinator, and visual storyteller for your personal brand!!
Are you excited to create your own magazine-worthy photos? Contact me to get started!!