Behind the scenes of a personal branding photoshoot
When you work with me, I go into full-force producer mode. There’s a lot of behind the scenes work that goes into creating a branding photoshoot.
When I’m in producer mode here’s my team and I are doing:
- pre-photoshoot planning sessions
- scouting locations
- hiring hair and makeup professionals
- wardrobe consultations for clients
- acquiring & gathering props
- casting supporting characters for your photoshoot
- developing a detailed plan for the photoshoot day
- managing all logistics
- coordinating a full day with multiple locations
- creating a production schedule
And that’s all BEFORE I even hit the shutter button on my camera. It’s a huge amount of pre-production work but this level of attention to detail is what makes your personal branding photoshoot feel like a celebrity experience. I am the producer and YOU are the talent!
Interested in learning what your branding photoshoot could be? Let’s chat!
Leave a Comment