Do you struggle with not feeling ready to put yourself out there, because you feel unworthy of asking for the kind of money that you know you deserve? Do you feel like you are playing small, because you’re not at the level of other women in your industry? Have you ever wondered exactly how to “look the part” in order to attract high-paying clients?
You’re not alone.
Many women feel like they aren’t truly seen or heard, and this holds them back from making the kind of money and impact that they crave.
If you know you’re READY to launch to your next level, but you want specific guidance from branding experts, and a clear path for authentically getting your message to your ideal audience, this workshop is for you!
You are invited to join us for the Brand You Workshop, created to lead you from overwhelm and disconnect to owning your brand and on-camera persona.
Together, Debbra Sweet, brand strategist, Marcy Browe, brand photographer and Emily Klawans, brand styling fashion expert are bringing their personal branding expertise to you!
IN THIS 1-DAY WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to use your personal brand to increase your personal income
- Understand your disconnect, between how you think you SHOULD show up and how you WANT to show up in the world.
- Get a professional photographer’s tips and tricks for being comfortable in front of the camera
- Get insider information from a wardrobe stylist about how to dress for your brand
- Learn specific tools for cultivating confidence so you can show up and shine — in your marketing, in your business and in your personal relationships
- Get clear on your brand language, so you can intentionally attract your ideal clients
- The four cornerstones that anchor your brand, so you can confidently be seen, heard, anytime, anyplace, anywhere – to increase clients and income with ease and grace.
Virtual Zoom Room broadcast from Marcy Browe Photography Studio
Zoom info given after registration