When you see another woman with a brand that magnetizes you, what stands out the most?
Is it the way her photographs capture her essence in a way that sticks with you because they’re so vividly genuine? Maybe it’s how she always seems to show up with a message that’s exactly what you needed to hear at the right time (how does she get into my head)?!
Could it be that the look and feel of her website and social media profiles are seamlessly aligned with the narrative of her brand story?
When it comes to creating a magnetic brand that attracts your ideal clients on repeat; it doesn’t matter how big of an ad budget you have nor how awesome your sales strategy and funnels are. It’s the energy of confidence and charisma that you must embody that will CALL your PEOPLE in.
On October 24th, join Branding Photographer Marcy Browe and Copywriter Keasha Lee Ince for a ½ day workshop where they will dissect the reasons why stepping into your next level of service requires a new way of using visual branding to communicate with your audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to get clear on YOUR brand.
- Why photos that exude your personality are KEY to upleveling your brand.
- How to connect your voice and your visuals to captivate and attract your NEXT LEVEL CLIENTS.
- How to develop copy that creates ENGAGEMENT on demand.
- Why using your story is a powerful way to establish CONNECTION and grow your AUDIENCE
DATE AND TIME
Wed, October 24, 2018
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
Marcy Browe Photography Studio
3365 Mission Avenue Suite J
Oceanside, CA 92058
Looking forward to seeing you there 🙂